Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Mornings in Siem Reap

Picking Mangos infront on my hotel
3/28/2012 8:46 AM



Donating food at an Orphanage










Another beautiful morning in Siem reap. Woke up a bit late and went out to get my coffee; its gonna be a hot day. Not much is new; going to hang around this morning. I sent off a number of emails to advisers of numerous departments to ensure that there will be seats for me in the courses I will need for the following three semesters; that is all taken care of.

Going out on the ATV’s again today! Looking forward to it!

3/30/2012 6:16 AM

My on my Quad Bike
So it is my last morning in Siem Reap and im a little bit bummed. I actually like this town. I was not all that impressed by the temples, but the town and people I really liked; especially the mornings when the tourists are not awake yet. It 6 AM and the town is lively with locals; but locals only. Just the way I like it.
I’ve got about six hours until my flight… not entirely sure what I will do for the next six hours but im not too worried about it.

All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment